An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Need a new way to install
If you have a regular(wired) LAN port on your computer, you can download the drivers and install them from the manufacturer's web site.
Otherwise, the easiest way would be to download the drivers on a different computer, copy them to a USB Flash drive(Such as the SanDisk Cruzer Micro), and use the Flash drive to install the drivers on your computer.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to install a wireless router on your network in order to use the device. Other wireless networks may occasionally appear around you, but it is unlawful to connect to these networks without permission. Any place that sells computer equipment will probably have a wireless router available. They range from $20.00 - $120.00.
To configure the wireless router, it needs to be connected to a computer with a LAN cable. Therefore the computer needs a LAN card and the LAN card driver installed and if you need to connect a laptop or computer to the router by wireless then the laptop or computer needs a wireless card plus the wireless card driver.
To configure the wireless router and wireless cards in the laptop or computer, please click on this link and follow my instructions :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r3559128-wireless_router_security
Means you have on bord LAN .
No worry you can add new LAN card easily in PCI slot on motherbord.
For that you need to pur chase new LAN card from store it is very low cost.
Then fix it in PCI slot of motherbord then install driver of it from disk which comes with lan card.That's it.
Introduction ============ This document describes the procedure to install driver for the 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter under Microsoft Windows, and to run a wireless configuration program to configure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to work with a 2Wire HomePortal or OfficePortal wireless gateway. These drivers work under Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
STEP 1 - Driver Installation ============================
1. Make sure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter has not been connected to your computer USB port.
2. Double-click on the file to run WinZip Self-Extractor. The driver installation files will be placed in your hard disk in the C:\TWWUSB_TEMP directory
3. Connect your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to an available USB port in your computer. Windows Found New Hardware Wizard will startup.
4. Select the option to search for driver in specific location. Specify C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP as the location of driver.
5. Follow on-screen instruction to finish driver installation.
STEP 2 - Wireless Configuration ===============================
1. Run the program WirelessCfg.exe in the directory C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP. You can do so by clicking on the Windows Start button and select Run. The Windows Start button is typically at the lower left corner of the screen. Type in C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP\WirelessCfg.exe to launch the program.
2. Follow on-screen instruction to configure your wireless setting. Enter the serial number and encryption key as they are printed on the bottom of your 2Wire wireless gateway.