a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is a tiny reset button on the back of the device where the mount goes. Its hard to spot so `go to the tom tom web site to get help with this if you can't spot it. Use a paper clip and press it in this recess hole for 30 seconds. This will reset the device and should work after that. make sure you back up your device and keep a paper clip in the car!
its possible you have cracked the LCD and you may not see this. this is ok as it wont be clased as not cx damage which will be replaced free and unless there is a visible crack then you may pay upto £60 (including lcd, service charge, software upgrade, QA Checks)
my fone does that when its dead an when i try to turn it on it flickers make sure ur phone says charging ur charger mite not be charging ur fone or sometimes when u over charge ur fone it can break it by getting too hot by over charging it
The P300 has 3 kinds of reset mechanisms, 1. Soft Reset: you can keep all DRAM data.
Procedure: Push the Reset button
2. Hard Reset/Save SDRAM -- Use hard reset/save SDRAM mode to reset the MobilePro P300 without losing the data in SDRAM. Use this mode if the safe software reset mode doesn't improve system operation.
Procedure: Reset Button and Power Buttons at the same time.
3. Hard Reset/ Clear SDRAM: You will lose all data. Use to reset the MobilePro P300 and delete the contents of SDRAM. Use this mode to reset the MobilePro P300 to its factory defaults. This is also referred to as a hard reset/clear SDRAM. **Caution** This procedure will delete all user installed applications and user data. If necessary, back up your data before performing the hard reset.
Procedure: Push the Reset, Power, and Record Buttons at the same time
Unless a Casio technician has looked at it don't take Casio's word for it.
There is an inverter PCB which converts the DC to high frequency AC for the fluorescent back light. lamp. This is available & can be repaired / replaced.
There is also an issue with the E-125 backlighting which simply requires resoldering of a connector on the main pcb.
Then there is the fluorescent lamp itself which can go bad & may be replaced.
So DO take your device to a well equipped competent technician to look for the precise problem.