Question about LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
My friend bluetooth transfered a new message tone alert but i cant find and select it when in the profiles menu. I can find the new message tone alert in the phone directory but cant find a with to navigate to it to select it for use. PLEASE HELP
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | T-Mobile Cell Phones
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jan 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 10, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 05, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Nov 03, 2009 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Oct 13, 2009 | Cell Phones
Mar 17, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Aug 22, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!