Question about DISH Network IR Remote Control
Robertchamil, it sounds like the remote may need to be addressed to the receiver itself. To do so:
1. Go to the System Information screen.
2. Note the # on the bottom by Primary Remote Address
3. Hold down SAT until all lights on top come on and let go.
4. While SAT is blinking enter a number between 1-15 and press #
5. Press record 3 times and see if the address changed to the number you selected.
If you have any other questions feel free to let me know here.
Posted on Jan 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2013 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 14, 2011 | DISH Network 322 DTV Receiver
Sep 26, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Aug 18, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Aug 11, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jul 03, 2010 | DISH Network 142923 Remote Control
Jun 19, 2010 | Toshiba 22LV506 21.9 in. LCD HDTV/DVD...
Jun 13, 2010 | DISH Network 721 DVR Remote Control
Mar 11, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Apr 30, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: