An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: CANON MP27D CALCULATOR
1. Set the Power switch to ON and the GT switch to OFF
2. Press the Calendar / Clock button
3. Press and hold the Time Set button for 3 seconds
4. Enter month (2 digits), date (2 digits) and year (4 digits)
5. Press the Time Set button
6. Press the Clear / Clear Entry button
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) press calendar clock button 2) hold the time and date button for 3 seconds, this button is marked with "Time and Date" one the keypad and not on the button itself 3) The date or time should start blinking 4) make inputs of current date and time 5) press Time and Date button again to save changes 6) All set!
Anytime you want to display the date or time hit the clock and calendar button. The calc will hold the display until u switch to the calculation mode i.e. by pressing the CE/C button.
DUHHHHHHHH!!! All these instructions are in the piddly sheet Canon calls the manual.
To set date:
1. Press the calendar/clock button (display should show date)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the date should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter date using mmddyyyy format
4. Press 'time set' button
To set time:
1. Press the calendar/clock button twice (display should show time)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the time should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter time using hhmm format, press 'AM/PM' button as needed
4. Press 'time set' button
The '12/24' button changes between 12 hour and 24 hour format for time.
The 'format' button changes the date format from mmddyyyy to ddmmyyyy or yyyymmdd.
First clear all w/ ON/AC. Enter the tax rate desired eg. 7 for 7% (can you tell I'm in PA) Press RATE then TAX+ Press C/CE. The next time you use TAX+ it will calculate and add the value that you set. Do the same for TAX-, you can use a different value for each as they are separate memories.
on the bottom of your calculator is a reset button, with a paperclip or a pen press that button.
Then, press the calendar, clock key.
next, press the equal sign key until the date is flashing
type in the date using 11172006.
press the equal sign again and the date is set.
Next press the calendar, clock key again the time should show up (12-00-00)press the equal sign again until the time starts to flash. enter in the time using 0903 (9:03) press the equal sign again. Time is set.
to display the date and time when not using the calculator, press the calculator, clock key 2x's.
to go to compute mode press the red CE/C button.