Question about D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless Router
Our D-Link Wireless Router is not functioning correctly. It seems to send a wireless signal which is detected on our other computers but not accessible.
We have several routers connected serially. Cable comes into Comcast router whose ethernet output comes into Vonage router. From there, one ethernet output goes into main computer, another into D-Link Router.
Our other computers can successfully connect to other wireless networks (when in range), but not our own. How can we achieve home wireless status with our current 3 routers?
First you see the in the internt explorer in that tools in that is give internet option in that connection>lan settings> if the proxey server is ther then remove it if not ther then go it. i think you get it.
second think is that in your dlink router reconfigure the router properly and give the isp details correct and one more thing is check the dns value.
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
I have comcast wifi and i cannot set up vp eye to eye. i try to make phone call and get message says the phone number i call is unregistered. pls help me! thanks. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Apr 27, 2010 | D-Link (DI-711) Router
Mar 21, 2010 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Dec 01, 2009 | D-Link Vonage-enabled Wireless Router...
Jun 05, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Apr 20, 2009 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
Mar 20, 2009 | D-Link DI 713p (DI-713P) Wireless Router
Mar 10, 2009 | D-Link DI-524/DWL-G630 (di524dwlg630kit)...
Oct 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2012 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
1,892 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: