Question about Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
My printer is not recognizing the ink cartridges. This is just brand new out of the box yet when I turn on or off the printer the same thing happens. As what I see on my computer when I try to print, the ink cartridges are all empty!!! I see a solid red ink light on my printer, I have been using epson products these past years ago but this is the first time I had this problem!
Ink carts being not recognized and you say its a brand new printer?
Heres what you may want to try.
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect the usb cable from the printer
2. Press and release the ink button once you see a solid green light and solid red ink light
3. Open up the printer cover and check out where is the ink cart holder positioned
4. It should stop in the middle part of the printer, you should see an arrow or a ink out marker (ink icon with a / with it( indicating which ink cart is out or not recognized or expended. (This is a usual process on all the epson stylus photo series I had)
5. Press and release the ink button again, it should stop to the next ink cart which you are having a problem and if it doesnt then your ready to reclamp the ink carts.
Just follow your manual usually theres an on screen instructions how to manually replace or reseat the ink cartridges. If the issue persist, you may want to contact epson, ask for a warranty procedure or what you can do next for this. (Either a bad set of ink cart or a bad print head) Good luck!
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2013 | Epson Stylus Sx435w
Install your cloned ink cartridge into the Epson printer.
Go to "Start > Control Panel" on your computer.
Double-click on "Printer."
Right-click on the icon of your Epson printer and choose "Printer Preferences" at the bottom of the dialog box.
Click on the tab entitled "Speed and Progress" and see the Epson printer monitor box.
Check off the box that says "Disable Epson Status Monitor" to turn off the ink monitor.
Click "Save" and close the windows. Your cloned ink cartridges should now work.
Compatible laser & Inkjet cartridge CISS,Bulk Ink,Refills & Photo paper
professional only about toner chip toner cartridge chip
Count, Charge, Report Printing. Download Free 30-day Trial Now.
True solvent Ink Piezo Inkjet print Distributor Wanted, Made in Korea
Mar 26, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jan 18, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R390 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 26, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 05, 2008 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 08, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R260 InkJet Printer
Jun 22, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
737 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!