Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
software for uploading themes and games,.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
I want to install themes or skin for my motorola slvr l7 plz help me how to install this???
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
Most themes I have attempted to load onto my SLVR ended up corrupting the menu system and I had to remove them.
I would generally not recommend this on a SLVR.
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
I want to instll a theme for my slrv l7 but i dont know
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Once you have found and downloaded a skin that you like, extract it to a new folder.
1. Connect the phone to the cable and open Skinmanager: It should auto connect and will say reading files as pictured:
2. Once finished it should look like this:
3. Click Install and you will get this pop up:
4. Navigate to the skin you want and click Open:
5. The skin will now begin to install as seen in the pic below. Depending on the size of the skin it could take a minute to install.
This program will auto-install the wallpaper as well in the uploading process
6. Your skin is now installed:
7. After everything uploads click Skins, More, Restart phone.
8. Disconnect the phone after restart and enjoy your new skin.
Jan 14, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Nov 05, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
May 20, 2009 | Motorola Cell Phones
Sep 10, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!