Question about Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/ Copier/ Scanner
You need to reset your printer counter. here is the answer and the software.
SSC Service Utility allow you to do many amazing things with Your Epson printer :
1) Work directly with CSIC in Epson Stylus printers cartridges.
2) Reset or rewrite any chip using special addon device.
3) Freeze internal ink counters.
4) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.
5) Separate cleaning of color and black heads for all Epson inkjet printers, powerful cleaning mode.
6) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
7) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).
8) More then 100 different Epson printers supported
Please, read all instructions in help file before doing anything with Your printer!
Please, post filled test report form generated by the program (test report button) to us in case of any software problem or if Your printer is unsupported by this software (read instructions how to make test report in this case in help file) !
This menu can be accessed by right clicking on the application icon located in tray.
1) This is freeware project, so it is illegal to take money for this software.
2) Distribution of this software from any site other then www.ssclg.com or one of our official partners sites is prohibited!
(?) 2002-2007 SSC Localization Group
Send your test reports and support requests (with reports) to this e-mail
You can discuss software in this forum.
End user agreement
1) This software is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including, without
limitation, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for any particular purpose.
2) You are liable for all risks in relation to the quality or performance of this software. In no event shall SSC Localization Group or personally, author of this software, be liable for any damages whatsoever caused to you or the third party arising out of the use or inability to use this software. Damages include general damages, special damages, accidental damages or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of data or accuracy or unfitting interface for other programs, or problems with peripheral equipment).
2) You understand the risk of whole head or individual nozzles clogging in case of tardy replacing of empty cartridges, as well as risk of using hot swapping function (this include frequently cartridges replacement, or wrong deblocking of parking head on some models). You understand, that resetting the ink level counters or using ink freezer function implies responsibility to carefully watch ink levels in all cartridges and timely (as soon as You see any raw white bands, even in one color) replace cardridge.
Click my name to download the software
Posted on Nov 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2013 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 03, 2012 | Epson Stylus Photo 830 InkJet Printer
Sep 21, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Mar 05, 2011 | Epson Stylus C48 InkJet Printer
May 23, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
May 04, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Oct 08, 2007 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
Mar 27, 2007 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
May 13, 2016 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jan 09, 2016 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
1,165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: