Question about Epson Stylus RX680 Color All-in-One InkJet Photo Printer
Hi Good day!!! if you try the head cleaning for 1 dozen of time and nothing has change, try this one method I'll give you, before you buy a new printer. all you need to have is a cleaning solution kit and a syringe.
1. remove the cartridge to expose the nozzle that feed the head
2. fill syringe with 2ml of your cleaning solution.
3. push end of tube over the nozzle that takes ink from the cartridge.
4.gently push the syringe allowing 1ml of cleaning solution to pass down the tube and into the head
5. leave the syringe in this position for couple of hours to allow the fluid to soak the dried ink particles.
6. after a couple of hours gentle push the rest of the fluid through the end
7. the next few prints may be contaminated with cleaning fluid and you are advised before carrying out any prints to do a full head clean using printer utility.
8. if after step 8 you still have a problem you can repeat the operation up to step 6, but instead of pushing the fluid through the head draw the fluid back into the syringe, and then back to the head, this causes fluid to move backward and forward in the head assembly, you should notice air bubbles and very small dried ink particles whist doing this. Please note while this product will remove stubborn dried ink particles it will not damage print head.
Don't forget to vote thanks!!!!
Posted on Nov 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
Sep 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 25, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2008 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 18, 2008 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: