Question about Optimus DV-5040 Camcorder
My memory card is full and i want to delete the memory how do i do that?
On the SD card:
You Format the SD card memory. This will erase all images.
Formatting an SD memory card also erases the protected images. All data other than images are also erased. Before formatting the card, make sure that all the images are unnecessary. Formatting is an irreversible action and data cannot be recovered at a later time.
1. Turn on the power by pressing and hold the button. 2. Toggle the button to access in movie, camera or playback (SELECT
MODE) mode, then press the button. The MOVIE / CAPTURE / PLAYBACK / MP3 / AUDIO MENU is displayed.
3. Press to access in SYSTEM MENU. 4. Select [FORMAT] with the zoom lever, and press the button. 5. Select [YES] with the zoom lever, and press the button.
Deleting Still images/Video Clips
1. Turn on the power by pressing and holding the button.
2. Toggle the button to go to [SELECT MODE].
3. Select [IMAGE/MOVIE] with the zoom lever and press the button. 4. Select the still image/video clip that you want to erase with the zoom
lever. You may select the still image/ video clip that you want to erase from the thumbnail display.
5. Press the button. The PLAYBACK MENU is displayed.
6. Select [DELETE FILE] or [DELETE ALL] with the zoom lever, and press the button.
DELETE FILE: Delete the current still image/video clip. DELETE ALL: Delete all still images/video clips.
7. Select [YES] with the zoom lever, and press the button.
To not delete, select [NO], and press the button. If all video clips/images are deleted, [NO FILE!] pops up. If you want to turn back to the photography mode, press the button.
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
You need to remove the memory card from the camcorder and place it into a pc or photo shops computer. This will allow you to view the saved items on the memory card. You can then save these to disc and delete the contents on the card.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2008 | Cameras
Feb 06, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dec 24, 2010 | Cameras
Feb 17, 2010 | Pentax Optio S5i Digital Camera
Nov 06, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C743 Digital Camera
Mar 02, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Mar 03, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 35 Digital Camera
Sep 07, 2007 | Olympus Camedia C-3020 Zoom Digital Camera
Jun 19, 2017 | Sharp Video Cameras
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: