Question about Optimus DV-5040 Camcorder
My memory card is full and i want to delete the memory how do i do that?
On the SD card:
You Format the SD card memory. This will erase all images.
Formatting an SD memory card also erases the protected images. All data other than images are also erased. Before formatting the card, make sure that all the images are unnecessary. Formatting is an irreversible action and data cannot be recovered at a later time.
1. Turn on the power by pressing and hold the button. 2. Toggle the button to access in movie, camera or playback (SELECT
MODE) mode, then press the button. The MOVIE / CAPTURE / PLAYBACK / MP3 / AUDIO MENU is displayed.
3. Press to access in SYSTEM MENU. 4. Select [FORMAT] with the zoom lever, and press the button. 5. Select [YES] with the zoom lever, and press the button.
Deleting Still images/Video Clips
1. Turn on the power by pressing and holding the button.
2. Toggle the button to go to [SELECT MODE].
3. Select [IMAGE/MOVIE] with the zoom lever and press the button. 4. Select the still image/video clip that you want to erase with the zoom
lever. You may select the still image/ video clip that you want to erase from the thumbnail display.
5. Press the button. The PLAYBACK MENU is displayed.
6. Select [DELETE FILE] or [DELETE ALL] with the zoom lever, and press the button.
DELETE FILE: Delete the current still image/video clip. DELETE ALL: Delete all still images/video clips.
7. Select [YES] with the zoom lever, and press the button.
To not delete, select [NO], and press the button. If all video clips/images are deleted, [NO FILE!] pops up. If you want to turn back to the photography mode, press the button.
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
You need to remove the memory card from the camcorder and place it into a pc or photo shops computer. This will allow you to view the saved items on the memory card. You can then save these to disc and delete the contents on the card.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2012 | Nokia X3-02 Touch Type Dark Metal Unlocked...
Jul 12, 2011 | Aiptek PVR Camcorder
Apr 15, 2011 | Pure Digital Flip Video Ultra Camcorder
Sep 16, 2010 | Aiptek IS-DV2 Camcorder
May 06, 2010 | Video Cameras
Jan 11, 2010 | Pure Digital Flip Video Ultra Camcorder
Apr 27, 2009 | Pure Digital Flip Video Camcorder
Oct 20, 2007 | Aiptek IS-DV2 Camcorder
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: