Question about Printers & Copiers
I have put new ink cartridges in my Lexmark X4580 and now the alignment is all messed up. I've tried different cartridges, uninstalling the software and reinstalling and the alignment is still messed up. Please can you help me out!
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2011 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2011 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Aug 09, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge. You could also try inserting a different known working cartridge to determine if the other is faulty.
Jul 26, 2011 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2010 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Oct 09, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 17, 2009 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Feb 26, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!