Question about Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
I have examination in my semester,
that should me to install a sound card driver,, i hope you can help me
the capacity of the RAM is 256 Mb and the operating system is windows 98
The sound card driver is 82801 BA/BAM Ac97 AUDIO CONTROLLER (ICH2/ICH2-M)
1. Go to START, then CONTROL PANEL.
2. Look for the SYSTEM icon, click that.
3. Click HARDWARE tab, then click DEVICE MANAGER
This will display all Installed Device Drivers & Uninstalled device drivers, usually uninstalled device drivers got yellow exlamation mark icon on it.
4. Look for the Sound Device, then right click on that and click UPDATE DRIVER.
5. You need to browse for the right and proper Device Driver for this device, if not available, you need to download the Driver from the internet, and usually the sound device is provided with CD Installer, use that.
6. If all procedures were done correctly, then that should solve your problem.
If this procedure helps you solve your problemt, please spare a little time to rate my solution.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2010 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Feb 24, 2010 | NEC (158-026228-0) Sound Card
Mar 13, 2009 | HP Sound Card
Jan 11, 2009 | Creative Labs CT4870 / CT4780 Sound Card
Nov 29, 2008 | Compaq Creative Sound Blaster PCI 128...
Jun 13, 2008 | Intel Premier Resources 4-Channel 32-Bit...
Jun 12, 2008 | Ensoniq ES1370 Audio PCI Sound Card
Jun 09, 2008 | Ensoniq ES1370 Audio PCI Sound Card
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!