Question about Ensoniq ES1370 Audio PCI Sound Card
I've test in my semester to install a Driver :
VGA : 82810E 810e graphic Controller (on board)
Sound Card : 82801 AA 8xx Chip set AC'97 Audio Controller (on board)
That should be compatible with win98 and the computer processor is Intel Pentium 3, Ram 128 MB And the Motherboard is OptiPlex GX110. The vendor is Dell Computer Corporation.
I just a little student of a Vocational school from Indonesia. Thanks before.
I need your help. Please...
1. Go to START, then CONTROL PANEL.
2. Look for the SYSTEM icon, click that.
3. Click HARDWARE tab, then click DEVICE MANAGER
This will display all Installed Device Drivers & Uninstalled device drivers, usually uninstalled device drivers got yellow exlamation mark icon on it.
4. Look for the Sound Device, then right click on that and click UPDATE DRIVER.
5. You need to browse for the right and proper Device Driver for this device, if not available, you need to download the Driver from the internet, and usually the sound device is provided with CD Installer, use that.
6. If all procedures were done correctly, then that should solve your problem.
If this procedure helps you solve your problemt, please spare a little time to rate my solution.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2009 | Audio Cards
Mar 21, 2009 | Audio Cards
Dec 03, 2008 | HP (400745-001) Sound Card
Dec 03, 2008 | Audio Cards
Jun 22, 2008 | Intel Frontier Design Dakota 24-Bit PCI...
Jun 13, 2008 | Intel Premier Resources 4-Channel 32-Bit...
Jun 12, 2008 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Nov 06, 2007 | Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 Sound Card
Nov 13, 2016 | Audio Cards
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: