- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It sound like a water switch level problem. I am not familiar with your specific dishwasher, but there are 2 types of level switches.
1)A diaphragm device with a small clear tube attached between the switch and the bottom of the washer's outer tub. 2)Floating switch that located inside the dishwasher's bottom and operate a switch.
In case there is a floating switch in your dishwasher - check for its smooth movment and check as well the switch by a multi-meter (an on/off switch). Defective switch should be replaced.
If level switch in your dishwasher, is a diaphragm device - Open the rear panel, find the device and clear first any obstruction in the tube.In case it doesn't help, disconnect the wires from the unit (you should disconnect first machine's power cable !!!!!) and measure with a multi-meter on its tugs for continuity and disconnection while you are inhale and blow to its tube.
In case it will not react, you should replace it.
Good luck !!
I had tried several failed attempts to fix this problem. Finally I got on my knees and asked God to make the dishwasher run in Christ's name. The dishwasher just completed it's first cycle without any problems.
Hi Guys My dishwasher this morning has desided to not work correctly. Its a ASKO 1302 about 20 years old. It has been a very good machine.
Over the last couple of weeks during the washing cycle, the dishwasher has been making a loader noise than usual.
1. Today, the dishwasher timer, travels all the way through its cycle, but very little washing take place. 2. Soap power is still there, plates not clean!!!! 3. Water is hot 4. At the end of the cycle, there is no water in the dishwasher.
5. I'm thinking the problem could be the pump needs replacing. What do you think? Greg