- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It would have been nice if you would have included the model number. Without it there are only a couple of things I can think of.
1. Make sure you charge the handset for 15 hours before attempting to use it.
2. Check your users manual.Some cordless phones have a pairing process you have to go to to connect the headset to the base unit.
please follow the instruction to register the handset to base
To register a DCX150 accessory handset: 1. Charge the handset completely. 2.Place the handset in the base cradle for about thirty seconds. Handset Registering will appear in the LCD. 3.When the handset has registered to the base, the LCD will display Registration complete then show the handset ID number. If the display shows Registration failed, repeat the process again.
To register a DCX200 or DCX300 accessory handset:
1.Charge the handset completely. 2.Disconnect the base AC adapter. Then press and hold find while you reconnect the adapter. Keep holding find until the charge LED starts to blink. 3.On the handset, press and hold # until the handset beeps and displays Handset Registering. 4.When the handset has registered to the base, the LCD will display Registration complete then show the handset ID number.
If the display shows Registration failed, repeat the process again.
1) Pick up the handset and press the STORE button
2) Dial in the number you wish to store
3) Press the STORE button again to indicate that you have completed the number
4) Press the location where you want to store the number (i.e. 1, 2, …9, or 0)
Here are some steps that should help. I don't think that you can
You can hold a 3-way conversation (conference
call) between your handset, an external caller and
another internal handset user.
During an external call:
1 Press . The external caller is put ?on-hold?.
2 Press or to select name, number or
the handset you want to have a conference call
with and press or key.
The called handset will ring.
3 When the called handset answers, press
to start your conference call.
4 Any handset can press at any time to
leave the conference call.
It looks like you can use the multiple system sets together, but the system is not designed to do what you are asking for.
Please repost with any other comments or questions.
Please rate this solution through fix-it.