- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There's a setting to turn the touchpad on or off. Yours has probably been turned off. Here's how to turn it on.
1. Press and hold Alarm Setup (Menu) on your remote until -SETUP MENU- appears in the display.
2. Press Tune/MP3 until TOUCH PAD- is displayed (8 presses)
3. Press Time- or Time+ to select OFF or ON
4. Press Alarm Setup (Menu) to exit the menu, or simply wait 10 seconds.
It is like you are in setup mode. Or maybe some button are not released (button failure)? After correct time input, it must have some setup button for going up from that flashing mode (OK, mode, setup... button, depend on model). Battery is bad when you release battery, disconnect from power line and it don't hold time.
Changing the clock time format
You can choose to have the display show the time in 12-hour (AM/PM) or 24-hour (Military)
Press and hold Alarm Time (Menu) until -SETUP MENU- is displayed.
2. Press Tune > three times until TIME- is displayed.
3. Press Time - or Time + to select 12 HOUR or 24 HOUR.
4. Press Alarm Time (Menu) to exit the setup menu or wait 10 seconds for the setup menu
to end automatically.
Push the center botton on the back until you see WAKE I and then by holding it dwon push the bottons on either the right ir left of that button to set the alarm.... same process for WAKE 2...just have to push the center botton again
I found the answer on the Bose website in the manual for the radio. While the radio is on, hold down Alarm Setup and preset 1 at the same time. That will set it so the clock displays. If you do the same thing but hold down preset button 2, that will display the radio info all the time.