Question about Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Printer works superb ,copy scan superb,print qualitysuperb just can't scan photo's or doc's to pc not installed by cd, dowloaded software & drivers but new to pc's any help would be very much appreciated as willing to learn regards lsd
We will need to ensure the scanner is being recognized correctly. We would suggest checking the DEVICE MANAGER for any conflicts.
Get to the Device Manager by:
1. Right-Clicking on MY COMPUTER
2. Left-click on PROPERTIES.
3. Click on the HARDWARE tab, then DEVICE MANAGER.
In the Device Manager please for the following:
1. Any yellow or red X's, question marks or exclamation marks.
2. Under the Category of Imaging Devices - Check for Epson Product name.
If IMAGING DEVICES is listed, test the scanner from PAINT. If IMAGING DEVICES is not listed then the scanner is not being recognized. We would recommend trying another USB port or cable.
To scan in paint:
1. Click on START > ALL PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > PAINT.
2. Click on FROM SCANNER OR CAMERA.
3. Choose COLOR PHOTO.
It is possible your Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service is not started.
To start this process please follow the steps listed bellow.
1. Click on Start, go to Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel window you will Performance and Maintenance, please left click that option.
3. Next we are looking for Administrative Tools, please left click on that option.
4. We are looking for the Services icon please left on that icon.
5. In the Services window we are going to scroll down to the bottom and look for the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) Service, Please Right click it with your right mouse button.
6. We want to select the STOP option with your left mouse button.
7. Next we want to Right click on the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service again and select the START option with your Left mouse button please.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2011 | Lexmark X8350 Print, Scan, Copy and Fax...
Mar 29, 2010 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
Jul 13, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 29, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 28, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 15, 2008 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Aug 17, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 19, 2008 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One Scan/Copy/Fax and...
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: