Question about Apple iPod nano
1. Make sure the Hold switch is off
2. Make sure the battery is charged
3. Reset iPod
4. Let iPod's battery drain
5. Update iPod's software
6. Make sure iPod is the only device in your FireWire or USB chain. Disconnect everything but the mouse, keyboard, and your iPod, then see if it will turn on.
7. Make sure you are using the FireWire or USB cable that came with your iPod, and that the cable is in good condition.
8. Try connecting iPod to the built-in port of a different computer to see if that works.
IF all the above is checked and if ur ipod still remains same please take it to an apple store and check with them!..thank you!!..
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 24, 2009 | Apple Ipod Nano Second Gen. Green (4 GB)...
Mar 14, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 05, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 20, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 25, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 24, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: