Question about Philips PM435S Remote Control
I have a philips universal remote PM435S and I lost the manuel with the codes inside. Please if you can give me the four digit codes for a Sharp TV
I didn't do step 5. This site was very useful. Thanks Acepooh Dawg.
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes the direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Feb 10, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2008 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
Aug 15, 2008 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
Apr 20, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Oct 17, 2007 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!