Question about Hitachi DZ-HS300A DVD Camcorder
I have successfully converted my video file into a manageable format using Prism video converter. It is very simple.
1. Download and install Prism Video Converter, open the program
2. Plug your camera into the computer
3. Open My Computer and open the drive for the camera
4. Select the movie file from the folder
5. Drag it into the field in Prism
6. Convert to AVI or MP4
7. Use something as cheap as windows moviemaker or any other movie editing/authoring software of your choice. I only cared about splitting my long movies into smaller clips to post on YouTube. I dont need Final Cut Pro or anything.
This has worked for me because I no longer have my ImageMixer3 either.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
Yhyh same ere so i support and now im waiting 4 them to see what blar blar they ave to c
lil mizz jess
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Panasonic Palmcorder SDR-H18 Camcorder
Oct 11, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108 DVD Camcorder
Mar 11, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG20 Camcorder
1,601 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!