Question about Delphi XM SKYFi2 1016211B1 Satellite Radio Receiver
To save gas, want to use Ford Focus - no cassette player. How to temporarily install XM radio there.
From the XM user's manual, page 14.
1. Make sure your SKYFi2 is turned off. Unplug any accessory from SKYFi2’s audio jack.
2. Turn on an FM radio and place it close to your SKYFi2.
3. Tune the FM radio to each of the following FM frequencies: 88.1, 88.3, 88.5, 88.7, 88.9, 106.7, 106.9, 107.1, 107.3, 107.5, 107.7, and 107.9.
4. Note the frequency that has no FM station or the least amount of interference.
5. Turn on your SKYFi2.
6. Press the “menu” button.
7. Use the scroll wheel to select “FM Frequency.” Press the “XM” button to confirm.
8. Use the scroll wheel to select the frequency noted in step 4. Press the “XM” button to confirm.
9. Press the “menu” button to return to the main menu and then again to return to the play screen.
10. You should now hear XM programming over your FM radio. If the sound is not clear or you hear
interference or static, try another frequency by repeating the process above.
Posted on Sep 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Aug 09, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 01, 2014 | OEM 2002-2004 Ford Escape Factory AM/FM...
Jun 06, 2011 | 2006 Ford Taurus
Mar 08, 2011 | Pioneer DEH-1300 CD Player
May 22, 2009 | 2000 Ford Focus
Apr 13, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 27, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: