Question about Sharp AF-S120FX Air Conditioner
1. Power down the air conditioner using the "power" button on the front
2. Unplug the air conditioner from the wall socket.
3. Hold the front panel "power" button down and plug the air
conditioner in. Continue to hold the power button down as the machine
goes through a brief test sequence (fan & compressor each come on
briefly, etc). There is a "beep" sound at the end of the test sequence,
and the machine will be off. At this point, you can release the power
4. Unplug the air conditioner.
5. Plug the air conditioner back in.
6. Congratulations! You should now be able to operate the air
conditioner normally for another 720 hours, but only if you followed
the instructions above EXACTLY.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 08, 2015 | Dryers
Jan 14, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 29, 2011 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Feb 23, 2010 | Dryers
Sep 03, 2009 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Aug 01, 2009 | Coleman Mach III Air Conditioner
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!