Question about Computers & Internet
Ok *note before doing either of these steps backup all your data on the drive as after completion all data will be lost.
1. right click on "My Computer"
2. then select "Manage" from the drop down menu
3. for ease maximize the new window called "Computer Management"
4. then double left click on "Storage" from the right frame of the "Computer Management" window.
5. then double left click "Disk Management" from the right frame of the "Computer Management" window
6. on the bottom right frame select the drive letter in question. Right click and from the drop down menu select "format"
1. double click my computer
2. right click the drive in question.
3. select format from drop down menu.
4. select NTFS and your good to go.
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Dec 23, 2010 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!