An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: NVIDIA GRAPHIC CARD 570FX ON AVID EDITTING SOFTWARE...
Well you always want to set the highest color rating you an, as for resolution it depends on the size of your monitor. eg. if you have a standard 17" or 19" monitor you would probably want to use 1024x768, if you are using a 19" wide, you would probably want to use 1440x990
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No you don't have to reconfigure the UPS after battery replacement. However you may have to reset the battery Timer. There are 4 possible ways. 1. Press and hold the fault reset button for 3-5 seconds 2. Press and hold the fault reset and security key simultaneously for 3-5 seconds 3. Press an dhold the fault and alarm silence buttons simultaneously for 3-5 seconds 4. Cycle the logic Power. This means to remove power from the main processor. 5. Call MGE. They have the software to reset the battery replacement alarm
The best processor on the market right now is the Intel core I7. If your looking for a new computer, an I7 or an I5 would probably work best for you if you want it to last. If your looking for a gaming computer, try to get one with a graphics card that is at least an Nvidia 460 or an ATI 6770.
On the Galaxy display you could see what is the remaining battery life time as calculated by the software. Normally after you replaced the batteries you are supposed to reset this counter using specific software by the manufacturer. According to your information you have replaced the batteries 3 times in 5 years period. This is not normal. Nevertheless since the last replacement in 2008 it appears that the battery are now reaching the end life, which is generally 3-5 years life expectancy.
I would review the following of the assumption that the UPS is fully operational and the charging system is working.
1. Do a load test or a battery impedance test to verify the batteries are good 2. I would look at the battery life time specification, whether it is 3-5 years, 5-7 years ect. 3. Check the room temperature, every 10 degrees Celcius above 25 deg reduces battery life time by half 4. Check the number of power failures/ duration of these power failures and if possible what load were on the UPS at the time of the power failures. I hope this will help. If all verifications are to specifications, then most likely it is a software problem
These beep error codes may help you. 1. Four beeps every 30 seconds (On Battery LEDwill be illuminated) This alarm indicates that the Battery Power Suppliedoutlets are now supplying battery power as opposed to power from the utility.If the UPS determines that the input utility power is unsafe for your computerequipment, the UPS will switch to battery power. Note: Ifthe power disturbance is brief, you may only hear one or two beeps.
2. Continuous Beeping (On Battery LED will beilluminated) This alarm indicates that a Low Battery condition hasbeen reached and that the UPS will soon shutdown. Once the UPS transfers to OnBattery operation, it can only stay on battery for a limited amount of time.The UPS will sound this alarm about two minutes before the batteries aretotally exhausted. Once exhausted, the UPS will shutdown and turn off itsoutput power to your equipment. If you hear this tone you should immediatelyshutdown your computer to prevent data loss or corruption.
3. Continuous Beeps for 30 seconds (Back UPSOFFICE 250 and 280 ONLY) This alarm indicates the unit has detected an Overloadcondition after it has performed a self-test during start-up.
4. Continuous Two-Tone Beep This alarm indicates a severe Overload was detectedwhile the unit was on-battery operation. This tone will continue to sound untilthe unit shuts down.
5. Continuous Tone (On Battery LED will beflashing) This alarm indicates that the battery-powered outletsare overloaded.
6. Continuous Tone (On Line and On Battery LEDsflashing) Back UPS OFFICE 350, 400, and 500 ONLY This alarm indicates that an internal UPS fault hasoccurred.
How much memory can you allot for the video, check in BIOS and assign the Max possible. I don't think any extra graphic card is needed since nvidia nforce hraphics supports VGA memory to about 256-512 MB, which is enough for good display considering you have 4 GB RAM installed.....sodeep
Sir, Our UPS is not charging at all. After following the procedure for
shuting and starting up, it show battery charging 0%. The model is MGE
Galaxy 3000 UPS and also cooling fan is going to falt mode .with best regards
Frankly speaking i have never worked with wavelab essential but have used other editors.
But usually they have quite similar features such as this might be having audio/video clipping ,crossfading.merging and intesify,amplify and analysing tools.
first you select the clips you want to edit which are shown in the form of waveforms. Real time precision allows you to mark exact point from where you want to select a portion of the clip.
You can be more precise using the audio analyzer tool for clips .
Hope it helps .