I have a Pantech c300 and it just recently stoped reading the sim card....just a display msg saying please insert sim.....I know my sim works as Iam using it in anouther phone right now....can you help???
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to enter the Unlocking Code for a Pantech Model phone Option 1 - Pantech Models
1. Turn on your phone with an original SIM Card in it
2. Type the following: * # 8 6 5 6 2 5 #
3. A 'SIM Unlock' Menu will appear, press Ok
4. Enter Unlock Code + * (8 digit code)
5. Re-enter Unlock Code + * (8 digit code)
6. The phone will display 'Unlock Process Complete'
7. Press Ok
7. The phone is now unlocked.
Option 2 - Pantech Models
1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and turn the phone on
2. When prompted, enter the unlocking code provided
(Note: Use the onscreen keyboard and make sure that wireless mode is off)
3. Your phone will now be unlocked.
Option 3 - Pantech Models
1. Insert an non-accepted SIM Card and turn ON your phone
2. A hidden 'Sim Unlock' Menu will appear
3. Enter the Unlock Code provided
4. The phone will display the message 'Unlock Process Complete'
5. The phone will now be unlocked.
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card. 2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code. 3: Insert the provided code and press OK 4: Device is now unlocked.
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your AT&T Pantech Crossover P8000:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of AT&T Pantech Crossover P8000 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your AT&T Pantech Crossover P8000 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.
The SIM card may not be making proper electrical contact in the cell phone. Try removing the SIM card and cleaning the SIM card contacts and the SIM card contacts in the cell phone with methylated spirits. Then replace the SIM card in the cell phone.
Hi, when a phone says insert Sim,is either the Sim card or the Sim seater that allows the Sim to work is bad.
First try the Sim card on another phone and see if it will display insert Sim again.If it display that means the Sim card is damaged. But if no display,that means the Sim tray of your phone is damaged and will need to be replaced.
This problem arises sometimes because the mobile is unable to read the SIM. May be you should fold a small piece of paper in the same size of the SIM and keep it on top of the SIM and then insert the Battery. I think this will solve your problem.
Hi, How to correct sim card error / insert sim card
Procedure to follow
Step 1: Check the sim tray or sim seater to see if it it broken, if it is, replace it Step 2: If the sim seater/tray is not broken, clean the entire terminal. Step
3: If the sim seater/tray is not directly on the board, trace the
broken led and solder it, or you replace the broken led with another
sim tray. Step 4: If it is still not working, change the battery and
put a new battery, because a virus infected battery will always give
such problem. Step 5: Finally, if the problem still persist, then
check the sim card and replace with another sim card if the former is
bad because a bad sim card will always display such message as insert
sim card or sim card error.
Try inserting another sim card, if it doesn't boot up, then there's problem with the Handset. Clean the sim car interface and see if there's any twisted or tampered pins/interfaces, if so, try to straighten or else let the technician of the repairing do it for you.. good luck..