Question about Dell OptiPlex GX270 PC Desktop
How do i fix this problem i reinstalled everything on my computer but i cant get on the internet now ..email@example.com need help please.....4147634381 or call me
There could be any number of issues causing the loss of connectivity - NIC drivers not properly installed/configured, modem/router settings incorrect, etc. I need to get more information from you...
WHen you reinstalled everything, how did you go about doing that? Did you erase/format the hard drive and reinstall Windows, or did you use a Dell recovery CD?
Also, after reinstalling, did you install the network adapter's drivers?
It would be a great help if you could send me a list of problematic system devices. To do this, on your computer:
1. Click Start.
2. Click Run.
3. In the Run dialog, type in "Control Panel" with quotes removed, and click OK.
4. In the Control Panel, open System.
5. At the top of the System Properties screen, you'll see a tab labeled Hardware. Click it.
6. Click the button labeled Device Manager.
7. You should see a list of system devices. In that list, I'll need you to write down and send me all of the devices listed under Other Devices. Also, if you see a category entitled Network Adapters, please send me the names of devices listed in that category.
You can post the list(s) in a response to this thread, and this should give me an idea of what needs to be done on your system.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2010 | Linksys (NH1005) 5x10/100 Mbps Networking...
Jan 30, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 30, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Mar 22, 2009 | D-Link DI-604 4-Port Cable/DSL Router...
Dec 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 01, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 01, 2007 | NetGear DG834G Router
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!