I have a problem with my call of duty 4 getting on the internet. i have an internet connection but when i go to sign on the game the screen is stuck on loading. ive updated my software version and everything and have no clue what to do. i love playing the game but im tired of the story and wanna play online. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Firstly if you connect to the PSN via wireless router, the router maynot be able to cope with the BIT rate that is needed to play the game.
My suggestion is:
- That you are hard wired to the internet - i.e connected via a modem cable.
- Go to your ps3 system menu and check the internet connection.
(the PS3 will now check IP address etc and say that is enabled)
- If this is the case (which it should as you can connect to the internet browser)
- This time disconnect the modem cable and turn off the PS3 (in that order).
- Turn on the PS3.
- Carry out system check it will be unable to give a success as your not connected.
- Once complete reconnect cable and ensure that wired connection is selected.
- Carry out check again.....success should be shown.
(the reason you do this is to get both PS3 and server to communicate as if they have never met before so it sets up a new partnership)
I look all over the net but could't find anything, until i found a site that said they could show me how to fix any problem with my ps3. At first i was not so sure about ordering the manual but i did, whats $5 plus i used paypal, but long story short i fix my ps3, i recomend this site www.gameme.20fr.com i hope this help you like it help me. PLAYSTATION FAN FOR LIFE! waiting on PS4
the way you explain this problem sounds like you just logged onto which ever connection you found! did you or afamily member set up a commection using belkin54g?
back to basics!
in order to connect to the net with any device...PC (if you dont have a pc how did you send this post?)...Wii PS3 first you need to install and connect to your own internet connection device i.e.ASDL Broadband rooter..call it what you want
lol it sounds like you've been useing your next door neighbour's unsecured internet connection...nice cheap way to get connected.....but a bit of a bummer when text door go on holiday
i suggest setting up your own rooter (withyour own password)
I guessing you live close to a neighbor that has an unsecured wireless network. It is possible that they changed their security settings to block out other IP addresses (meaning your PS3). The best solution would be to establish your own internet connection and/or wireless network thru a local broadband internet provider.