Question about Canon BJC 3000 InkJet Printer
An orange light goes off three times between the green lights, what does that signify???
Three orange flashes between green indicates a paper jam on this model. Look closely in the paper feed area and the paper exit area for any torn scraps of paper. Also open the top and check in the platen area (where the print head moves back and forth). If you don't see anything, it's possible that a sensor has broken or gone bad.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2014 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Sep 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Mar 28, 2017 | Olympus MJU 300 Digital Camera
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!