- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
On most VTech models, yes. Without knowing the model I can't give you specific instructions. Enter the model number into the search box at
http://www.vtechphones.com/vtechphones/index.cfm/support/general/manuals/ to download a copy of the manual.
Programming Speed Dial Numbers The handset must be OFF. 1. Press PROG. The IN USE LED will blink to indicate that you are in the programming mode. 2. Press the number of the memory location you wish to store the number in (0-9). 3. Using the dial pad, dial the number you want to store. The number can be up to 16 digits long. The number can be entered manually or by using REDIAL. 4. Press MEM to store the phone number to the key you selected.
The phone now exits PROG mode and emits a tone.
Speed Number Dialing 1. Press PHONE to get a dial tone. 2. Press MEM and the memory location number key (0-9). For example, to dial the number you assigned to key '8', you would press PHONE, MEM, 8
1. Press the program button on the handset.
2. Use the up/down arrow keys until you see dial mode.
3. Press the select button and use the up/down arrow keys to change it to pulse.
4. Press the select button. You will hear the phone beep which indicates it has been changed.
When phone is on standby press memory-the talk led lite should flash. enter the phone # you want to store then push memeory again. Select the speed dial # you'd like to use for this phone # (0-9) then you should here a tone indicating it was successful. Let me know if this works for you-it should!!