Question about Watches
I have a Kenko KK-613D LCD clock which came inside a bathroom cabinet, but no instructions, can you help please.
17 Found Helpful
Answer # 1
BP Digital Clock Instructions (translated from French)
1. To set alarm in normal mode press M twice.
Press S and D to set then press M to exit.
2. ADJUSTING the Time and Date:
Press M three times to go to setup mode
Press S to go on setting the minutes and press D for
Press S again to adjust schedules and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the date and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the month and press D to set
Press S again to adjust the week and press D to set
Then press M to return to normal. The previous settings
are automatically saved.
Press D to display the date.
Add Your Answer
Tips for a great answer:
- - Answer the question.
- - If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- - Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- - Provide details, support with references or personal experience.