I tried that. i tried connecting thru data cable and card reader. data cable connection doesnt detect phone properly when mem card is there. without mem card the pc suite works fine. and bout CARD READER, i tried using a adapter and putting it in a reader. it says, some I/O error or something to that effect. in all, im not able to read to format the card thru these two ways.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: reply to solution
Ok connect the card reader & put memory & try going in safe mode ... i hope you know how to go to safe mode ... (it is pressing f8 key before the OS boots)..
if still problem persists then Use FAT format to reformat.... when you put it into a MMC Card reader. if it reads in your phone then try deleting everything in that ... & also try to check the errors in that drive when connected to pc after this try formatting ........
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can upload music to your phone through one of these four ways:
1. Thru your memory card and a card reader. When you are connected to the internet, you can just connect your memory card thru your card reader to the internet and upload mp3 or mp4 files.
2. Another one is thru a data cable. This data cable will just be connected to your phone and your computer. This cable will serve as a channel for the mp3 or mp4 files you want to upload.
3. The third one is thru bluetooth. When you want to use bluetooth, make it sure that the phone's bluetooth you want to get the music from is open. All you have to do is to open your bluetooth and search for the device of the phone you want to get music from.
You need a usb cable provided by the cellphone manufacturer to connect it to laptop. After connecting it to laptop the phone memory card will be displayed in a window & windows explorer after detecting it by the laptop as pen-drive. You can check the folders inside the card with camera album or photos etc.
Your memory card is not having having any problem just a virus which is oppossing your connection of card with computer. So before connecting it to your computer please format the card through phone and then download the data agian.. Now you will be able to connect the card to computer.
all u have to do is= take a usb cable insert it into the memory card reader
= and the other end into the USB port of ur desktop or lappy = refresh on the screen = insert ur mem card in the mem card reader = open up the my computer and check for removable disk ,right click on the removable disk -> open the files and folders-> u can directly select the files u wana add to ur cellphone. and thats it go on!!!!