Question about Toshiba 36A43 36" TV
Double check that the Demonstration in the menu is not set to on. This will cause it to keep scrolling thru.....
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
It's most likely the button panel in the the front shorting out. The reason why the remote isn't working is that the manual TV buttons always override the remote, and can only complete one task at a time.
Posted on Dec 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | Toshiba 36A40 36" TV
Please print printer settings configuration page. The page will explain the printer menus and change values. Menus are represented by Continue, Ready/Data, Toner Low and Load/Remove Paper light sequences. Menu Items and their values are indicated by Paper Jam and Error Light sequences
Here are the instructions to do that:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Open the front access cover
3. Press and hold the red Stop button while powering up the printer.
4. The lights should cycle, release it when the light stops cycling.
5. Close the cover once the ! light displays
6. The lights should cycle again.
7. Then press the Continue button.
8. This should print a Printer Diagnostics page.
9. On the Printer diagnostic page, Use the Utilities menu to troubleshoot printer problems
- Return the printer settings to factory default values.
- Sometimes resetting the printer to the original settings solves formatting problems.
- All menu items are reset to the factory default values except:
- All settings in the Parallel menu, Network menu, and USB menu.
- All downloaded resources (fonts, macros, and symbol sets) in printer memory (RAM) are deleted.
- Resources in flash memory are unaffected.
10. Please locate the value that would say "Factory Defaults".
11. We would need to follow the exact light sequence that you see for the "Factory Defaults".
12. Press and release the Cancel button to advance through the menus and the menu items to the one we would need.
13. Press and hold the Continue button until all the lights cycle to save the function/value.
14. Restart the printer.
Jun 16, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Nov 22, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Aug 26, 2009 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
Aug 25, 2009 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P3064W 30" TV
Aug 05, 2009 | Toshiba 36A40 36" TV
Feb 13, 2009 | Toshiba CF27H50 TV
Oct 21, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 29, 2014 | Toshiba 36A43 36" TV
400 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!