Question about Thermador 48 in Built In Side by Side Refrigerator w/ Masterpiece Handle - KBUIT4855E / KBUDT4855E
How do you install the front door panels ...new appl. but no instructions
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2013 | Thermador Refrigerators
NOTE: Custom or full-overlay door panels must be installed
1. Open the door and place the level on top of the refrigerator
frame as shown. Check to see whether the refrigerator is level
from left to right.
2. Use the leveling bolts to adjust the leveling legs until the
refrigerator is level from left to right.
3. Place the level(s) on shelf or shelves. Check to see whether
the refrigerator is level from front to back.
4. Use the leveling bolts to adjust the leveling legs until the
refrigerator is level from front to back.
5. Be sure that all four leveling legs contact the floor and
support the full weight of the refrigerator.
6. Make final check to ensure the refrigerator is level.
Adjust Door Swing
1. Check that the refrigerator door can open freely. If the door
opens too wide or you are installing full-overlay custom
panels using a Trimless Trim Kit, you should adjust the door
2. Remove the door stop screw from the bottom hinge.
3. Hold the door open to a position that is less than 90°.
4. Replace the door stop screw in the bottom hinge and tighten.
NOTE: If you are using full-overlay custom panels with the
Trimless Trim Kit, the door stop should be replaced in either
the 90° or 110° position. See "Handle and Door Clearances
for Custom Panel Series."
Install Side Panel
If the built-in area depth is 25" (63.5 cm) or more, the side panels
can be installed inside the side trim or attached to the outside of
the side trim.
IMPORTANT: Thermador is not responsible for the removal or
addition of molding or decorative panels that would not allow
access to the refrigerator for service.
1. For the inside side trim piece, slide the front edge of the
routed side panel into the trim piece.
2. Nail the rear edge of the panel to the support board.
A. Level to check left to right leveling
B. Level to check front to back leveling
A. Rear leveling bolt
B. Front leveling bolt
A. Door Stop in 130° position
B. 110° position
C. 90° position
Apr 21, 2011 | Thermador KBUIT4870A
Dec 13, 2009 | Jenn-Air 48" Side-By-Side Built-In...
Nov 09, 2009 | Sub-Zero 661/F Side by Side Refrigerator
Sep 30, 2009 | Thermador 48 in Built In Side by Side...
Jun 29, 2009 | Thermador FREEDOM® COLLECTION T30IR70NSP
Apr 16, 2009 | Jenn-Air 48" Side-By-Side Built-In...
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: