- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unfortunately you won't be able to. Xbox has discontinued the original Xbox live and now only does Xbox 360 live. Im sorry about that. I wanted to play some games online too on my original Xbox but I was told they don't keep it up anymore. :(
1) Move your XBox closer to the router. If you are connecting wirelessly, move your XBox as close as possible to your router. The farther away they are, the slower your connection speed.
2) Purchase an ethernet cable and plug it in. An ethernet cable can connect to your router and be plugged into the back of your XBox. This is the best way to utilize as much juice as possible from your router and get you the connection speeds you need to play online. Ethernet cables run about $20 depending on the length and quality, but its a great investment if you are doing a lot of online gaming.
Your xbox games? Going online with the console may fix the problem there also is a way to patch the iso to make the games work on the xbox360. This requires backing them up to your computer and saving them to a iso file then patching it with the patcher. The patcher can be found online its called from_xbox_to_xbox360.rar It teaches everything there is about getting your backup to play on xbox 360. I'm unsure if this patcher requires your xbox 360 to be modded. If you mod your xbox 360 you could get banned from xbox.
Best possible solution is to see if you can get an update for the game you are trying to play through xbox live. Some games will play if they are compatible.
That means that person's gamertag doesn't have a gold subscription anymore, they can only go online, they can't play in online games. If it does have gold you would have to contact xbox support at 1800-4my-xbox
If all of your other games play and only this game will not read ,Try it on a friends xbox just to rule out a weak laser problem. some console's cd roms are more sensitive to specific games . second try another copy of the same game, since not all game are created equal . a slight timing off set in the drive can cause some game to kick out due to copy protection .
IF your profile is not an xbox live account, your xbox profile cannot be recovered, however, if your account is an xbox live account all you need to do is have no one signed in, press the center xbox button, go down to recover account and enter your information
go to your router. find what your ip pool is. choose an ip that is in that pool. set up your xbox's internet manually. you need the gateway, DNS, and everything (you can find this on your router online) this will give your xbox a static IP and might fix your problem