I'm trying to download music from my computer to the PSP.
Based on your concern, I suggest trying the following steps:
1. Connect the PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
2. Press the "home" button on the PSP
--> at the lower left of the screen you can see the home button.
3. Use the left-right directional buttons to find "Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USB Connection" on the PSP.
4. Press the "X" button, your PSP should display "USB Connection".
5. Please wait until your computer tells you that a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:
6. Click on the drive letter that corresponds to the PSP unit.
7. Now create a new folder on that drive and name it "psp".
8. Within the new "psp" folder create another folder, and name it "music".
9. Copy your desired mp3 files into the new "music" folder.
10. When you're done copying your desired music tracks, press the "O" button on the PSP to get out of USB connect mode.
To play the music, Use the left-right arrows to move to the music area, then the up-down arrows to find "Memory Stick". Chose that folder by pressing the "X" button again, and you should be able to find all your favorite music!
Hope it helps,
Thank you for using FixYa.
May 23, 2009 |
Sony PSP (Piano Black)