- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had a similar problem with a different make of microwave oven with grill and, on taking the cover off, found that a normally closed thermostatic switch (little round thing, with tab connectors - one of three, in my m'wave) had burnt out. I suspect that this switch had a manufacturing fault which took some time to show up. On a certain website with a 'buy it now' option I was able to buy a pack of three of these parts for very little money, from China. The temperature rating of these switches is marked on the casing.
Normally when u cook food in microwave the fod is cooked by microwaves, which means the heat is generated with in food. The temperature inside is never too hot and all the heat produced is absorbed with in the food.
On the other hand when the grill is switched on, a separate heatting element gets switched on. You can see this red hot element on the top side of inside of microwave. the heat from this element gets transferred to food through air circulation. But partof heat also gets transferred to the walls of microwave oven. This is the reason the wall feel hot during use of grill.
As i see ther is no problem with the microwave itself. Jut kep delicate thngs a bit away from the microwave.
The micro wave part is not working in your oven. It is mainly due to to
the defect in the magnetron and the related components like high
voltage side fuse and high voltage diode etc. you can check the fuse
and the diode with a multimeter. If they are ok replace the magnetron.