I want to transfer some dvds to my i tunes, as i understand it i have to dowmload software so the movie can be transfered into mp4 format right? i don't want to pay more money for software and as i read more about it i'm finding out some software doesn't work and/or is installing spyware into users comp... help!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As for me, i all through use Daniusoft video converter suite to convert various videos even Movie DVDs or HD videos to sony walkman-friendly format, and then put them to my Sony Walkman Video NWZ-S616F MP3 Player for watching ...
ok first your going to need a program called arcsoft media converter 3 to put dvds on your mp3 player and as for the music you can goto my computer\your mp3 player\internal storage\music and delete all the music you dont want, hope this helps oh and btw the media converter 3 is a trial and will expire in 15 days, with this software you can also download video clips from youtube and put them on your mp3 player with ease unless your using firefox 3.5 it seems to work with internet explorer... have fun
Well, there are several problems that could be happening:
1. You can make sure you converted it right by converting it through software such as Handbrake (Google it)
2. Make sure that your computer that you are trying to get the video from is the computer that you normally sync with. You cannot get video or music from any other computer except for the one you sync with.
3. Either turn off "automatically sync my iPod with this computer" or import the movie into iTunes first and then transfer it
You cant transfer dvd's to the device because of all the protected rights they have. However you can re purchase the movie at cinemanow.com and then transfer whatever movie you buy to samsung media studio and then transfer it to your device. Make shure however that you buy it for the yp p2 go to customer servise and click on the question that says what is cinema now compatable with or something like that. Then click on the website for the p2 nd then your golden. Just buy the movie, download it and transfer it. I already have pirates of the carribbean, i am legend and spiderman three
just google "Zune video converter" to get ahold of a converter... the first link is usually fine...
After you get the conversion you just toss the converted file into a folder monitored by the Zune software and it will pick it up automatically. From there you right click the name of the file in the Zune software and click "transfer to zune"
1. Connect the archos to the TV ( using the 3 leads red/yellow/white into the TV or DVD player) and the other end of the lad, a single jack into the back of the archos mini set-top box. Plug the single jack into the "RV Output".
2. Then start playing a movie on the archos.
3. Then press down on the flat silver button on the top of the archos device. Your screen should turn black/blank. This means your sending your movie to your TV.
4. Tune your TV to find the Archos movie in the same way you would tune your TV to find another pay TV set-top box ( like cable TV or Satelite). Problem solved.
You can use the same steps to send archos music to your steroe. Just plug the audio leads (white & red) into your stereo instead of your TV.