You won't need to download or install any programs if you have Windows Media Player on your computer. You can use other programs but WMP is probably the easiest!
- Plug in your MP3 player using the USB cord (should be in box)
- Open WMP
- (If your songs are already in Library skip this step). Click "File" (top left hand corner) then "Add to Library..." Click "OK" WMP will now find all music on your computer and add it to Library.
- If the internet is connected WMP will attempt to find song info such as title, artist, album etc. Otherwise right click on song and click "Edit"
- Click on "Sync" tab (top of player). A sidebar should appear with "Creative zen.. etc" written on the top.
- Drag songs into sidebar.
- Click "Start Sync"
- The songs will now download onto your MP3 player.
To organise your files into folders etc. go to "My Computer" then "Creative Zen etc" then "Music" and create folders (right click "create folder") copy, paste, and drag your songs in folders as you like.
You can now unplug you MP3 player and turn it on!
Please reply so I can know if this information was helpful or not and can help you further.