Question about Philips Televison & Video
I have a orion tv and a phillips universal remote
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2011 | Orion TVDVD091 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Direct Code Entry
1. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH
button until the red indicator stays
on, then release the CODE SEARCH
2. Press and release the desired Mode
button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red
indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit code from the code
tables. Note: after a valid code entry,
the red indicator turns off. For an
invalid code, the red indicator
4. With your device on, press
CHANNEL UP. If the device
responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do
not operate your device, try one of
the other codes for your brand.
Feb 22, 2011 | Orion1934 19" TV
Mar 18, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 01, 2009 | Orion FTDV2004 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Dec 15, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jun 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2008 | Panasonic PT-47WX53 47" Rear Projection...
Jan 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!