An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: My BB has an error code: app error 552. what do i...
If you're having this problem a lot, make sure that you've moved all of your media (ringtones, music, video, pics) to the Media Card. Clear the Cache on your browsers, adjust the memory reserved for pics. That should clean up many of the issues
Try changing the default location for pictures taken. I've set mine to default to the memory card saving a lot of space on the phone to allow for other more important things.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sometimes it helps to upgrade your OS ...from say (a)22.214.171.1242 to say (b)126.96.36.1995. I was getting tons of uncaught applications on my 9550.I upgraded from (a) to (b) and the problem is gone.Along with battery issues.Can you try that?Your carrier must have OS upgrades for your device on their website.Good luck!
you need to connect the phone to the computer or laptop that you are using via usb cable and open teh blackberry desktop manager and go to application loader and install the OS you want and it will be up and working great again.
4 - Backups – You should be creating a backup of your device data regularly, e.g., as often as you update your calendar and/or phone book, or at least once a month. If you do not already have a data backup, you are out of luck (SOL) as your data is gone.
STEP 2 The Process From Pinstacker JTReeves: You should be creating a backup of your device data regularly, e.g., as often as you update your calendar and/or phone book.
If or when you get a JVM Error 102/Reset message, do the following: 1. Connect your BB to the computer. 2. Run JL_Cmder 3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed. 4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes. 5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file. You should be back to normal, with the exception of having to reregister OTA or other 3rd party apps. Save their reg numbers in your Memo app so that you have them handy.
This behavior indicates that no applications are installed on the BlackBerry smartphone.
CAUSE: The Application Loader tool in BlackBerry® Desktop Manager removed existing applications from the BlackBerry smartphone, but failed to install new applications.
1) Verify that BlackBerry Device Software is installed on the computer.
2) If the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to a laptop computer using a docking station,disconnect the docking station from the laptop computer and connect the BlackBerry smartphone directly to the laptop computer.
3) If a third-party application uses the same communications port as the BlackBerry Desktop Software, close the third-party application.
4) If you use a USB adapter to connect the BlackBerry smartphone to a serial port, temporarily connect the BlackBerry smartphone to a USB port.
5) In the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click Application Loader.
6) Follow the Application Loader tool prompts to install the BlackBerry Device Software.
Practically speaking i spent 3 hours looking for your solution but nothing much even the BB intelectuals failed .Try these steps out it may resolve the issue and lets hope for the best .
This error : 373 : Device Error means that the Timers are corroupted
1. Remove the battery for at least 5 minute.
2. Make sure u have working SIM card, other wise remove the old SIM.
3.You should receive an Hour glass spinning. Give a few minutes, after that u will see a 507 message on the bb screen, (which means there is no app loaded on the bb)
4.If this dosent work
Use application loader to wipe handheld clean and reinstall base software but do backup your data
1. Connect your BB to the computer. 2. Run JL_Cmder (JAVA commander, it’s a freeware, google it and download latest one) 3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed. 4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes. 5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file if you have taken in the past! You should be back to normal, with the exception of having 3rd party apps.
let me know if any problem or have any other questions. thanks. Regards, AJoshi
try running app loader again but before you connect your phone up to the computer pull the battery out, then connect the phone, then put the battery back in. A lot of times it will force the connection to get established and then you should be able to run app loader.
Pull battery and connect to usb cable to computer, make sure you have BB desktop manager and lastest sw downloaded, run application loader without battery, once the application loader starts insert battery, application loader will prompt you to backup and restore, make sure you allow the backup and restore.