An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: My BB has an error code: app error 552. what do i...
If you're having this problem a lot, make sure that you've moved all of your media (ringtones, music, video, pics) to the Media Card. Clear the Cache on your browsers, adjust the memory reserved for pics. That should clean up many of the issues
Try changing the default location for pictures taken. I've set mine to default to the memory card saving a lot of space on the phone to allow for other more important things.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Reload software: 552 or App Error 552, known issue in Blackberry. To resolve, upgrade to the latest available BlackBerry Device Software version provided by your wireless service provider to resolve this issue.
Complete the following steps:
Verify that the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager and the current BlackBerry Device Software (for your BlackBerry smartphone) is installed on the computer.
Remove the battery from the BlackBerry smartphone. Do not re-insert the battery.
Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager on the computer.
Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
On the BlackBerry Desktop Manager main screen, click Application Loader.
In the Update Software area of the Application Loader, click Start.
Click Options. This allows you to add or remove applications from the BlackBerry smartphone.
Select the applications that you want to install.
When the application load process starts, insert the battery into the BlackBerry smartphone.
Hope this helps!
There is an issue with your firmware. You will need to do is:
1. Unplug BB from PC. 2. Launch the "Application Loader" like you were going to install something. 3. While the app loader is attempting to connect to the BB, plug the USB cable into the BB.
you need to connect the phone to the computer or laptop that you are using via usb cable and open teh blackberry desktop manager and go to application loader and install the OS you want and it will be up and working great again.
This behavior indicates that no applications are installed on the BlackBerry smartphone.
CAUSE: The Application Loader tool in BlackBerry® Desktop Manager removed existing applications from the BlackBerry smartphone, but failed to install new applications.
1) Verify that BlackBerry Device Software is installed on the computer.
2) If the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to a laptop computer using a docking station,disconnect the docking station from the laptop computer and connect the BlackBerry smartphone directly to the laptop computer.
3) If a third-party application uses the same communications port as the BlackBerry Desktop Software, close the third-party application.
4) If you use a USB adapter to connect the BlackBerry smartphone to a serial port, temporarily connect the BlackBerry smartphone to a USB port.
5) In the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click Application Loader.
6) Follow the Application Loader tool prompts to install the BlackBerry Device Software.
1. Connect your BB to the computer. 2. Run JL_Cmder (JAVA commander, it’s a freeware, google it and download latest one) 3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed. 4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes. 5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file if you have taken in the past! You should be back to normal, with the exception of having 3rd party apps.
let me know if any problem or have any other questions. thanks. Regards, AJoshi