An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: HP LaserJet 4250
Go to Start> Run > CMD and press enter, then type 'net start spooler'
for further trouble shooting as to why it is not auto running, go to Start> Control Panel (in classic veiw) > administrative tools > services in there you will find print spooler, make sure that service is set to automatically run, you can also start the service from there and if it can't run it will give you the error as to why
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) click start
2) on the search box type Services and hit the enter key
3) on the windows that appear after you hit enter. Find priter spooler 4) once you find it. double click it.
5) on that window. and make sure that the startup type is automatic and finally click start.
Note: if the spooler service is already running stop it and restarted back in.
you may need to turn off your print services on your pc. pull up the printer que on the pc. delete the jobs in the que. right click my computer. go to mange. go to services and applications .go 2 services. double left click. look for print spooler. right click. choose stop. then go to printer and reset job. turn off printer. turn on printer. restart your print spooler. close all windows and try to print
HP Laserjet 4250 Network connected laserjet printer.
Steps to be follwed to set right :
01. Please check in number of desktops or laptops it connected.
02. Give proper IP Address in the Desktop or Laptop where it has to be orignally installed.
03. Being a network printer, lot of desktop or laptop users might have printing job iniated.
04. Right click the printer properties which is available bottom right hand corner ikon and delete or cacel all printing jobs.
05. The original desktop or laptop where the IP Address created will be rebooted. System should be restarted.
06. Try to print now to close this solution.
07. Still the problem persits, kindy contact local HP Authorised printer service engineer to set right this issue.
First uninstal old drivers then install again. Then go to start menu then type in run "services.msc" then press enter then you can seee right pane check there you find Print Spooler just double click on it then set stratup type as automatic then click on depndancy tab then set restart the service . then apply and ok.
Just go to your Server or Desktop PC and enable the RPC service (Remote Procedure Call)
Right click in "My computer" icon, from the manu select "Manage" then go to "Services and Applications" and expand that, after that select "Services" you will find that services in the right pane, just click in "Start"