NEED HELP Hi everybody! I bought LexMark 2500 serie in Japan, and I am trying to install the LexMark 2500 driver into Windows Vista Japanese Version. Is it possible? I tried to install many times but....I guess LexMark 2500 seems to only for Windows English Version, so the driver doesn't work. I've downloaded this software from the Internet and I could Install into my notebook, but not into my printer program to make my notebook connected to my printer, so it seems to be language problem. I can not open the downloaded driver from the browser when I try to install and set this printer into my pc. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO....IS THERE SOME ADDITIONAL TOOLS WHICH CAN FIX IT?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi there, If Cannot send or receive Fax : 1) Check the control panel for any blinking lights. If the lights are blinking then
The color print cartridge needs to be replaced soon.
2) Check power.
a) Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet, thenfrom the printer.
b) plug the cord all the way into the power supply on the printer.
c) Plug the cord into an eletrical outlet that other electrical devices have been using.
3) Check Cable connections Make sure cable connections for the following hardware are secure, if applicable
* Power supply
4) Verify dial tone.
* Place a test call to the telephone number to which you want to send a fax to make sure that it is working correctly.
*IF the telephne line is being used by another device, wait until the other device is finished before sending the fax.
5) Check for paper jams. Check for and clear any paper jams.
6) Disable Call Waiting Temporily. Call waiting can disrupt fax transmissions. Disable this feature before sending or receiving a fax. Call your telephone company to obtain the keypad sequence for temporarily disabling the call waiting.
Can send but not receive faxes
1) Load paper. Load paper to print any faxes that have been stored in the computer.
2) Check ink. Check the ink levels, and install a new cartrige of necessary.
Can receive nut not send faxes
Check document placement. Load the original document facedown in the lower right corner of the scanner glass.
hit start on your computer and click on printer and faxes - follow the directions.
if this doesn't work, click on start, click on control panel, click on add new hardware and follow directions.
if it still doesn't work post this question in the computer section