- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have a problem with the outdoor controller, the indoor controller or both. Power outages can do some strange things to the electronics. Turn the A/C isolator off for five minutes and back on again to be sure the problem is still there. You could also try this:
• To clear memorized error (Protective operation) status
1. Turn power on.
2. Press the AUTO button for 5 seconds (A beep
receiving sound) on the main unit to operate the unit
at Forced Cooling Operation mode.
3. Press the CHECK button on the remote controller for
about 1 second with a pointed object to transmit
signal to main unit. A beep sound is heard from main
unit and the data is cleared.
It requires surgery to remove the beeper :) seriously, find a local nerd to go in, not hard to do, and yank out the little piezo buzzer. I've had customer that wanted the same, factory said sorry no dice.
Shut off the circuit breaker that feeds the outdoor unit for 4 hours, remove the batteries from the remote, use a paperclip inside the hole marked "rst" behind where the batteries sit.
Pridiom Group 201-266-8234 option 2 Support@Pridiom.com
We stock a complete line of Amcor Parts
When the unit beeps and the display flashes that means that you need to drain the water. It will not turn on until you drain it. If you have drained the water and it is still doing that then I don't know what's wrong sorry.
The e1 code is operated by a timer which stops the machine every 720 hours of run time. There are 2 procedures to reset this.
1) unplug the machine. Hold down the power button while plugging it back in and waiting for a beep of about 5 seconds duration. Release the power button. Unplug the machine again. Resume trying to use it as an air conditioner.
2) unplug the machine. Hold down the Mode button while plugging it back in and waiting for a 3 second beep. Release the mode button. The machine will start. turn it off by pressing the power button. Resume trying to use the air conditioner.
If these do not work, the "clean filter timer" is broken and will require you to replace some parts.
(Aren't you glad there is a computer is almost everything?)
The e1 code is a demand to clean the filter. It means the unit has been running for 720 hours. It does not mean anything is broken...unless it hasn't been running for 720 hours. That would mean the "clean the filter" timer is broken! There are 2 reset methods.
1) Unplug the machine. Hold down the power button while plugging it back in and wait until it beeps (for about 5 seconds). Let go of the power button. Unplug the machine again, then plug it in and try to use it as an air conditioner.
2) Unplug the machine. Hold down the Mode button while plugging it back in. Keep the mode button pressed until it beeps (for about 3 seconds). Let go of the mode button. The machine will start. Turn it off by pressing the power button. Resume trying to use it as an air conditioner.
If neither of these work, the "clean the filter" timer is broken and needs replacing.