Parkinson cowan sonata 55x gas cooker
When foods come out burned, soggy, or unevenly baked, it generally means heat isn't being distributed evenly throughout the oven, it's escaping out the door, or the controls are out of adjustment.
1) Remove any aluminum foil from racks or the bottom of the oven.
2) Check the door gasket, and, if necessary, replace it.
3) Be sure nothing is obstructing the vent.
4) Reposition the oven racks so baking pans aren't too close to the heat sources.
5) Check your baking pans. If they're dark, they may be burning your food. Reduce the temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit when baking in dark metal or glass pans.
You can also recalibrate the controls. If your oven has calibration right on the knob, you can calibrate the appliance as follows. If it doesn't, call an appliance repairperson. To adjust the thermostat's calibration:
1) Remove the oven temperature knob by pulling it off its shaft.
2) Notice the current setting, and then move the pointer in either direction to adjust its temperature slightly up or down. It's intentionally difficult to move the pointer on some models; if this is the case, you'll have to remove a couple of screws. Figure that moving it one notch will change the setting by 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) For more accurate calibration, call an appliance repairperson.
Do rate the solution i need it!!
Jun 17, 2008 |
Parkinson Cowan SG340 Gas Kitchen Range