- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Three orange power blinks indicates a 'Malfunction 5', and that your unit requires servicing. You can try pressing POWER on the unit for over 7 seconds, and then turning the set back on after 5 more seconds. If this doesn't help the set needs servicing.
usually with that model when you get a 34 eror code for lamp abnormality, its directly related to the capacitors on the Power Pwb. You can get the V26 Power PWB repair kit at the following link which repairs that issue. It contains the replacement High temp capacitors with the board location numbers and PWB identification as well as the service manual on CD. Heres the link its under their repair kit ctegory. http://servicemanuals.vstore.ca/
Symptom: All Front LED indicators are flashing in sequence: Power-->Temp-->Lamp-->Power......continuously Cause: Replace Lamp . This symptom may happen all the time or it may be intermittent. It is normal if it occurrs from time to time, See OG under TV Front Indicators explanation notes. Good Luck, big IRISH.
Your service manual on page 82 steps you through decoding the blinking
1) there are two lights on the front near the reciever of the remote signals (Temp indicator and Lamp Indicator)
2) If the Temp indicator is on then they recommend you contact a service center
3) If the Lamp indicator is on and the power light stays on (no blinking) then you need to replace the lamp. Otherwise it says to contact the service center.
4) Counting blinks with the lamp indicator (1 every 5sec - lamp will not light or is abnormal, 2 every 5sec - lamp voltage is abnormal, 3 every 5sec - lamp temp is too high, 4 every 5sec - other error)
There is a problem with the lamp or around it? When it turns Orange, the lamp is at or near the end of it's life & needs replacing. What does the temperature indicator show? Orange, Red or Red Flashing? If not, then there is probably accumulated dust around lamp area