Question about Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Lower your tension. Should stop it from breaking. If that doesn't help, then re-thread
Posted on Aug 09, 2012
You either have a burr on one of the loopers, or you have threaded the loopers in the wrong order. I do not have this particular serger, but with mine, if I the lower looper thread is looped above the upper one(down where they all meet), it will break. Cut your lower looper thread and re thread it making sure its above the lower looper one.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
1. INITIAL SEWING SPEED IS TOO FAST - START WITH MEDIUM SPEED.
2. UPPERTHREAD PATH IS INCORRECT - USE THE PROPER THREAD PATH.
3. NEEDLE IS BENT OR DULL. REPLACE WITH A NEW NEEDLE.
4. UPPER THREAD TENSION IS TOO STRONG - ADJUST UPPER THREAD TENSION CORRECTLY (= 4)
5. NEEDLE SIZE IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR FABRIC - USE APPROPRIATE NEEDLE AND THREAD FOR FABRIC.
6. NEEDLE EYE IS WORN. CHANGE THE NEEDLE.
7. NEEDLE HOLE IN NEEDLE PLATE IS WORN - REPAIR THE BURRED HOLE OR REPLACE THE NEEDLE PLATE.
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2013 | Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Oct 05, 2013 | Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Aug 06, 2013 | Brother 1034D Serger Sewing Machine
Jan 21, 2011 | Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Oct 04, 2010 | Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Sep 20, 2010 | Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 16, 2010 | Brother Lay-In Thread Serger Mechanical...
Apr 06, 2009 | Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Oct 26, 2015 | Brother 1034D Mechanical Sewing Machine
1,494 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: