Question about ASUS P5VD2-MX SE Motherboard
I just need to update the asus updater software so that ican update the BIOS
Hi cranelegs, just click on this link & it will take you to Asus site for you're board. You can download the BIOS-Utilities & bios file.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2013 | ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard
Feb 07, 2013 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2013 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Jan 30, 2013 | AOpen (918EA10I6D) Motherboard
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS A7V600-X (90M7A820G0EAYZ) Motherboard
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Dec 17, 2010 | ASUS P5NSLI (0610839134670) Motherboard
Aug 22, 2010 | ASUS K8N-VM Motherboard
Oct 14, 2009 | ASUS P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard
Oct 19, 2007 | ASUS P5VD2-MX SE Motherboard
890 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: