Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
1. Downloads must be on your computer.
2. Turn on Mp3 player, go to settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC.
3. Connect MP3 player to the computer.
4. If using Windows operating system, click the Start button, go to 'My Computer'
5. There should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', drag your music files to this location.
6. Disconnect MP3 player from the computer
7. Play audio files
*Note - Audio files must be MP3 or Unprotected Windows Media Audio files (that is all this unit will play).
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 23, 2011 | GPX MW149 MP3 Player
Jun 30, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 13, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 15, 2009 | Sony ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder
Dec 21, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jun 27, 2008 | Creative Labs MuVo V200 MP3 Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Jazz DV150 Camcorder
Feb 22, 2008 | iLO MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!