Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
1. Downloads must be on your computer.
2. Turn on Mp3 player, go to settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC.
3. Connect MP3 player to the computer.
4. If using Windows operating system, click the Start button, go to 'My Computer'
5. There should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', drag your music files to this location.
6. Disconnect MP3 player from the computer
7. Play audio files
*Note - Audio files must be MP3 or Unprotected Windows Media Audio files (that is all this unit will play).
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2015 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
May 12, 2014 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Jul 27, 2011 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Mar 14, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Feb 12, 2009 | GPX MW3837 MP3 Player
Jan 15, 2009 | Disney Mix Max Digital Media Player
Jun 27, 2008 | Creative Labs MuVo V200 MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2007 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!