Question about Intel (RK80532PG0881M) Pentium 4, 3 GHz Processor
I would like to upgrade my pc to 2 ghz. Where do I buy the software and what should I ask for
1. Check user documentation for supported CPUs for your system.
2. If 2.0GHz CPU is supported on your system, you don't need any additional software.
3. I would upgrade the BIOS firmware first. It might have an additional CPU support.
4. Read information from you old CPU. Exemple: 1.4GHz/256/400. 1.4GHz is a speed of your CPU. 256 is a 256k cache, and 400 is 400MHz BUS speed. In general you can boost speed to 2.0GHz or more and cache to 512k, just keep your BUS speed to 400
5. Post your system model or your motherboard model. That information would help in determining the maximum speed of the CPU for your system.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2011 | HP Pavilion a775c (A775CB) PC Desktop
Sep 19, 2010 | Intel ASUS P4SC Socket 478 Pentium 4...
Jul 15, 2010 | Compaq PRESARIO SR1475CL AMD Athlon 64...
Apr 12, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Apr 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520 Notebook PC
Oct 20, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Aug 11, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Aug 02, 2009 | Intel (RK80532PG0881M) Pentium 4, 3 GHz...
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!